Please name all of your child's clothing and belongings that they bring to school.
- Dark green sweatshirt / fleece / cardigan
- Gold or white polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Green or yellow checked summer dress
- Black flat heel shoes
- Apron or shirt for art and craft activities
- A watch (KS2 only)
- Small stud earrings (removed for PE and swimming)
- Jeans, Denim skirts, brightly coloured T shirts and shorts, sun dresses, flip flops, high heeled or jelly shoes are not suitable for school.
- Children arriving in school in wellies or boots will need to change into shoes or plimsolls.
- Coloured hair and extreme hair cuts are inappropriate for school.
- Plain white or yellow T-shirt
- Dark green or black shorts
- Black plimsolls-elasticated (lace up plimsolls may not be used for apparatus)
- Sturdy, flexible soled trainers for outside games (KS2 only)
- Jogging bottoms, sweatshirt, tracksuit for outside games on cooler days
- Swimming trunks (brief style not shorts) or one piece costume (KS2 only)
- Draw string bag to keep all PE kit in
- Girls with shoulder length or longer hair will need to tie their hair back for PE
Ordering school uniform
School uniform must now be ordered online. Please visit www.mapac.com/education/parents.
Once you are on the school page, simply add everything you need to your basket, register and then check out.