Grade: E2 – Salary: £15,014 - £15,613 per annum pro-rata
Hours: 37 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks per year)
We are currently seeking to employ a friendly, enthusiastic, motivated person to work as a general assistant to provide domestic and administrative support to all staff throughout the school.
Duties will include:
- Maintain paper based records such as pupil records.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness in the office, staffroom and classrooms.
- Prepare staff refreshments.
- Launder any items as requested by the staff such as dressing up clothes and art aprons.
- To assist in ordering and distribution of stationery for staff.
- Maintain and tidy designated areas of the school such as office, stock cupboards, resource areas and shared teaching areas.
- Provide daily support on the front desk during busy periods.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software.
- Good general education.
- Appropriate expertise/knowledge so as to ensure the standards at the School are maintained at the highest level.
- Highly professional work ethic and commitment to the role and the School integrity.
- Well organised with an eye for detail.
- Display sympathy with children.Burnt Oak Primary is a vibrant and welcoming school situated in lower Gillingham. We are a two-form entry school with a Nursery and Children’s Centre. The school is well resourced and with a large outside play area. We have motivated and happy children who are eager to learn and a friendly and supportive staff team.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
PLEASE NOTE: PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
Any offer of appointment is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing Date: Thursday 16th November 2017 4pm
Interview Date: Friday 24th November 2017